« Home | Blogathon 2006 & Swedish Indiepop » | The Mountain Goats Live Archive » | Contrast Podcast » | Rumble Strips - Motorcycle » | Another Weekly Blog Sampler » | My Brightest Diamond - Something Of An End » | Will Sheff on File Sharing » | The Mountain Goats - Woke Up New » | Benjamin Walker's Theory of Everything » | Margot & The Nuclear So and So's - what a wonderfu... »

Standard Bitter Love Songs


I know I'm a little bit obsessive with The Mountain Goats recently, but I really really love them right now. And today I found another wonderful Live Archive.

Standard Bitter Love Songs - A Mountain Goats Resource has tons and tons of downloadable Live shows from the Goats. This is huge.

Shows reaching back to 1994 up until 2005. It really is incredible.

I know I'll spend hours browsing through it. maybe days.

------

Another thing I wanna share:

On this page you can legally stream dozens of albums:
Some streamable albums include:
  • Lily Allen - Alright Still
  • Peter, Bjorn & John - Writer's Block
  • Golden Smog - Another Fine Day
  • TV On The Radio - Return To Cookie Mountain
  • Peaches - Impeach My Bush
  • CSS - Cansei De Ser Sexy
  • Muse - Black Holes & Revelations
Just click on "OMHOOG" to scroll up and on "OMLAAG" to scroll down. Click on an album cover to start the stream. This is a site from the Netherlands called 3 Voor 12. They are a respected music website over there, so you don't have to worry that I link you to a malware infected site from Russia or something.

3 Voor 12 also has a great archive of streamable concerts. Wanna Listen to Lady Sovereign kicking it live, or Goldfrapp, or the Mystery Jets, or hundreds of other shows? Go Ahead.