« Home | Standard Bitter Love Songs » | Blogathon 2006 & Swedish Indiepop » | The Mountain Goats Live Archive » | Contrast Podcast » | Rumble Strips - Motorcycle » | Another Weekly Blog Sampler » | My Brightest Diamond - Something Of An End » | Will Sheff on File Sharing » | The Mountain Goats - Woke Up New » | Benjamin Walker's Theory of Everything »

I (heart) Spiders

Before I leave for the Go Die Big City! gig this evening, I have to give you this amazing video by them.

It's all Old School Nintendo-ish, and it's all great in that way. (and why did the Arcade Fire never do such a video? I mean, ARCADE and all?).

And the song is really fun, too. Nothing sophisticated about it, really.
Spiders, La-La-Las, Videogames, Quirkiness. what more do you want for summer?
And you gotta love the La-La-Las.




Now go to their Myspace and download some songs, befriend them and show them some love. Thank you very much.

I'm out now.

ich bin ├╝brigens offiziell der mit dem apfel als kopf aus irgendeinem grund.

:P

*annananana

wegen der gruenen schuhe ist das

Post a Comment