« Home | A Weekly Blog Sampler » | Josh Ritter - Girl In The War » | Herman Dune - Suburbs with you » | Pitchfork 100 Awesome Videos » | Mountain Goats - No Children » | I'm From Barcelona - We're From Barcelona Oh my. ... » | The Big Picture Live In Seattle Everyone who know... » | The Quiz » | Gone »

"Wake up, you sleepyhead! You can sleep when you are dead!"

"Wake up, you sleepyhead! You can sleep when you are dead!"

Oh my. this is so fun. or annoying. i guess depending on your mood and the amount of drugs you've taken.

But I can't avoid to hum to this tune every damn morning since I saw this clip a few days ago.
I'm sorry I shared this with you. you'll hate me for it (or hum along as well).


And....
(This blog is in no way affiliated with Folgers. I advise you not to buy any products of said brand because
of this blog post. thanks)