« Home | Pitchfork 100 Awesome Videos » | Mountain Goats - No Children » | I'm From Barcelona - We're From Barcelona Oh my. ... » | The Big Picture Live In Seattle Everyone who know... » | The Quiz » | Gone »

Herman Dune - Suburbs with you

It's summer right now. and when I'm not sitting at a computer, writing my diploma thesis or writing my blog, I'm out. having fun. (thankfully I don't have to watch the world cup in front of the tv set, there are a couple of outdoor events in town).

and this video reminds me of summer. it's light. it's silly. it's cheerful. it's full of smiles and airbubbles and green grass. yeah. smiles. beautiful smiles like this:


and the song is wonderful too, those handclaps. do i love handclaps! you can download it from the band's website.

Herman Dune - Suburbs With You

watch the video, and most importantly, smile!